When is a single picture enough to break the interwebs?
This is the first table read with the cast of the new Star Wars movie. The image broke the StarWars.com website. Here is a list of the people in the photo from TheHollywoodReporter.com:
1. J.J. Abrams, director-writer
2. R2D2: R2-series astromech droid
3. Harrison Ford, actor – Reprising his role as Han Solo.
4. Daisy Ridley, actress
5. Carrie Fisher, actress – Reprising her role as Leia.
6. Peter Mayhew, actor – Reprising his role as Chewbacca.
7. Bryan Burk, producer
8. Kathleen Kennedy, Lucasfilm president
9. Domhnall Gleeson, actor
10. Anthony Daniels, actor – Reprising his role as C-3PO.
11. Mark Hamill, actor – Reprising his role as Luke Skywalker.
12. Andy Serkis, actor
13. Oscar Isaac, actor
14. John Boyega, actor
15. Adam Driver, actor
16. Lawrence Kasdan, writer
Tonight I will be able to go to bed knowing that I will be able to take my kids to see the first legitimate Star Wars movie since 1983 on the big screen. Thank you, J.J. Abrams and Disney for rescuing my childhood from that bad man and giving us something that I can get excited to take my kids to see.